POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hey there Mr T, Great collection you dug up there... Some of...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hey there Mr T,

Great collection you dug up there... Some of Freddy's finest!

Is this why you are so jaded? Did you blindly follow Freddo's light and found yourself in the dark when it didn't quite pan out like expected? Did his French accent woo you into a loss and now you haunt the POS thread like a ghost of POS's past...

I originally came here for the Forrest factor. But it was Freddo along with a few other gang members that helped me make my first investment in POS.

I was new to trading however I still made money from POS when I sold at the high in Sept 2014 for 26c... pure dumb luck really, I got spooked and thought the entire market was going to collapse... LOL... but no it was just the mining sector.

I bought back in later when it retraced down to 17c, but I never thought it would retrace all the way back to four cents!

Do I blame Fredo or any one else for my poor investment? Noooo... not at all. It's my money and my choice. Do I wish I was not invested in POS? Absolutely not, I am disappointed in the the events that led us to these levels of which were out of POS's control.

One thing is for sure, if POS did go into production back then like everyone wanted. And they nearly did... They would be in a much worse position today or even exist at all.

I am a believer in this company even given its low credibility on the market. It is a long time for a mining company to not mine anything! However they hold quality resources and real assets. When they do finally turn the key, and I firmly believe they will over the next 24 months, this will have a substantial re-rate and align to it's already producing peers with share prices many, many, multiples of our current price. Four, five or even 20c will seem like Nirvana prices.

Good luck POS, stay strong stay long, and of course, DYOR.

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.869K 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.