SWM 4.88% 19.5¢ seven west media limited

I always like to think that genuine value eventually finds its...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I always like to think that genuine value eventually finds its audience. If you leave a $20 note on the city footpath it might be ignored by most people walking by on account of their false belief that it isn’t a real $20 note. I mean who just leaves a $20 note lying on the footpath right!?

Eventually however someone with enough curiosity and smarts will decide to ignore the consensus opinion of the herd and instead will pick up the $20 note to find out for themselves whether the value they have spotted is genuine.

The purpose of this post is to encourage each of you to use your innate curiosity and your smarts to ignore the herd consensus and instead to pick up and closely examine the business of SWM. When you buy 1 share of SWM for 27 cents you don’t just buy something which goes up and down in price randomly rather you are buying a small slice of a media business which each month delivers content that entertains and informs over 19.2 million people!

Rather than relying upon cheap generic assumptions I encourage you to really delve into the mechanics of the business: How is SWM performing in the Total TV daily ratings? Whats VOZ and what does it mean for the digital future of SWM? What is Sevens project Phoenix (Code7+) and why do media buyers love the idea of getting rid of make goods? What are the expected growth rates for BVOD over the next 5 years? ETC…

Take a look at websites like mediaweek.com.au , adnews.com.au and tvtonight.com.au, give investor relations a call , turn on the 7plus BVOD App or check out thewest.com.au or 7news.com.au.

If you want to find out whether you can genuinely purchase a business worth >$1.50 for less than 27 cents on market today you just need to get curious about SWM.

‘Behind every stock is a company. Find out what it’s doing. Peter Lynch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $300.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $253.1K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160074 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 27516 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.3¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ 243821
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.