CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

free advertising?, page-6

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Sorry for bringing another opinion on here.Could you give some examples of what brands chemist warehouse has made take off?I am saying, imo, simply plonking a product on the shelf, then heavily discounting it, will not sell it, futhermore, you are less likely to get quality service and advice at a chemist warehouse, imo. What they need to be doing,imo, is educating the people that can recommend the product and who have the time to counsel paients/customers. Maybe, being a public listed company, they can tie in options/shares to reps with KPI's.There are many products other than Voltaren that Thermalife is competing against, most splashed across magazines, tv, current affairs shows, and heavily detailed by coys with money. Blackmores Flexagil is the latest that seems to be taking off. I'm not saying Thermalife is not a good product, nor that is has no chance of being a major player, simply offering some other ideas as to how to promote the product, and try and educate the people that could recommend it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.