CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

free bluegen install for uk pubs

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Now this is a good idea. Why didn't I think of it? Well I did :)
    There are 53,466 pubs in the UK.

http://www.bluegen.info/pub/

Save on your pub’s energy costs

Energy bills are estimated to account for 4-6% of an average pub's operating profits. The UK's electricity price rises are the highest in Europe, according to the ONS, and have averaged 11% per year over the past decade. There's no reason to think that the rate of energy inflation will slow down. High-energy users like pubs are likely to increasingly feel the pain of spiralling energy costs.

But what if you could reduce your pub's energy costs whilst still meeting all of the daily energy demands - lighting, cellar services - refrigeration, hot water, and catering?

BlueGen is a new type of generator that converts gas to electricity and provides heat for hot water, enabling a saving on your electricity bills and CO2 emissions. Thanks to a government subsidy, you can now install BlueGen for free.

This means that you pay nothing for the installation and benefit from a reduction in your electricity bills. We are able to do this thanks to the government's feed in tariff (FiT), which means we are paid for the electricity generated by the BlueGen.

To register your interest in being part of this scheme, please click here.

Truly Cheers
    SynQuasi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.