CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Hi Ieyasu I believe it started out with social housing with...

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi Ieyasu

I believe it started out with social housing with iPowerUK.com providing various funding options. From their linkedIn account iPower Energy Limited:

About iPower Energy Limited

We are a UK developer of low carbon projects. Structured as a social enterprise, we are focused on reducing energy bills and carbon emissions.

Our aim is to make clean energy affordable to all and a majority of our profit is used to help combat fuel poverty and climate change.

Contact us for further information and learn how our funding options we can unlock the value of your existing property assets.

Jon Cape
    Director

Specialties:
    Renewables and Environment, BlueGEN Fuel Cell CHP, Solar PV, Renewable Heat

http://www.ipoweruk.com/index.htm

Industry:
    Renewables & Environment

Type:
    Privately Held

Company Size:
    1-10 employees

Founded:

Whereas BlueGenUK is a twitter account that appears to be linked to CFCL via the http://www.bluegen.info website.

On the FAQs page under it says:

For multiple installations in the social housing sector we are working with an Energy Services Company (ESCo) called iPower which will fund 100% of the installation of the BlueGen, subject to certain conditions. To pre-register your interest; contact us and iPower or Ceramic Fuel cells will make arrangements for a discussion.

For multiple installations for business customers, for example pubs, convenience stores, restaurants, small hotels, smaller offices, etc, we are offering funded BlueGen installations, subject to certain conditions. To pre-register your interest please contact us directly.

The @BlueGenUK twitter account briefly states:

BlueGenUK
    @BlueGenUK
    BlueGen is the world's most efficient small-scale fuel cell - perfect for social housing and small businesses. #energyefficiency #energysaving #carbonsaving

So in the UK it appears the freeBlueGen install funding is open to all who meet the conditions, mainly consisting of:
    - A minimum power demand of at least 20,000 kWh per year per installation site
    - A minimum of 10 years left on the lease on your property or you own it freehold
    - Payment of ongoing gas and maintenance costs
    - A use for hot water
    - Availability of mains gas to the property (not LPG)
    - No more than one BlueGen per ‘site' *

I believe the feed in tarrif allows for these funding models to help with bringing down unit cost due to manufacturing benefits of scale.

Hope that makes it clearer.

Cheers
    SynQuasi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.