MXR 4.76% 4.4¢ maximus resources limited

shamol - "Any feedback welcome"Ah what an invitation shamol !...

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    shamol - "Any feedback welcome"

Ah what an invitation shamol ! Well I will contribute my little bit and see what others think.
    Okay so you want to be in while the main share price is being pushed down below 20 cents. Right -so you need to get those 16,000 to 20,000 say on Monday. The options cease trading at the end of the day on Monday and with them out of contention there could be a different ball game in play for the head shares and they could head up above 20 cents during Tuesday onwards. So, if you are going to take the plunge I would do it first thing on Monday and have no regrets about what might happen after that. BUT REMEMBER IT IS YOUR DECISION. I am just providing a sounding board here for you to consider.

Now you will then have to hold those shares that you buy until you qualify for the the free options with the Record Date being 18th July (Friday).

After that date then it is a matter of deciding : "Has the head share share price reached a level above that which I paid and that if I sell now I am going to come out with a profit ?"

Then it is also a matter of deciding whether the share seems to be on the upward path and there may be some value in holding a bit longer or are you happy to quit at that stage.

It is possible that Dr Kevin Wills could come out with an announcement sometime next week that could give the share price a bit of a boost. That is another reason for getting in early on Monday.

Ultimately it is up to you and the level of risk you are prepared to tolerate if the upward movement does not take place immediately. How long can you hold ?

Those are my thoughts for what they are worth. remember I am not advising you. Just giving you an opportunity to consider a viewpoint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.