TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Chiller,I am impressed with your research.I will leave you and...

1. 134 Posts.
    Chiller,

I am impressed with your research.

I will leave you and everyone else with this thought..... noboby offers to buy shares at a loss. At 7c ps Mr Tweed would be looking to make an immediate "significant" profit simply by creating enough doubt in offering to buy at such a small price.....Good psychology on the uninitiated.

I did indicate on this forum that TAS pulled the plug on the prospectus before fulfilling the 15 million quota because of "questionable applications that crept in" when in fact the placement was meant to go to "sophisticated investors". Therefore, I question the motives of the "manipulators".

Sit tight on this one guys. Word is getting around about TAS as buying is creeping in from "other" broker clientelle.... this is good. Given the recent placement and volume over the last few days, I would take a fair guess there would not be too much selling left. I posted early this morning feeling positive about today's activity and I must admit it was a good day with more than generous volume... there is definite accumulation going on.

TAS is a rollercoaster. Is it worth the ride???...... let's wait and see.

Regards

JBriggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.