TAS 20.0% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Stocko,Me too.... I am accumulating.Let's go over it openly on...

1. 134 Posts.
    Stocko,

Me too.... I am accumulating.

Let's go over it openly on this forum :

* I know 4 hard years of spending hard earned money (directors) on a piece of dirt must have a reason.

* I know that management has never tried to misinform the market, and they carry very good historic credentials.

* I know they have always indicated they are on to something with all their public updates.

* I know they are sitting on a lucrative piece of dirt, the potential of which could be enormous, and the full extent of which will be determined.

* I know they are a lot more secretive about this drill program than they have ever been in the past.

* I know there is a lot more noise about this stock over the last few days.

* I know that there are genuine buyers which substantiates the increased volume ( approx. 4 million over last 5 trading days ).

* I know that the above reasons are extremely compelling.

I have not deliberately attempted to influence the decisions of other investors. I have always intimated for everyone to do their own research. Much of the reasoning and assessment I have put forward is the result of many years experience, either right or wrong and I accept either outcome. I, like others here, have many contacts that have their own views of TAS.

I do not know how good the samples are. My prediction is they are better than the previous ones given the inconsistency in the market update based on previous historic announcements. Furthermore, if the news was negative, price action would be much worse than current activity indicates. If there is a trading halt, then I would bet my bank manager they have struck it big time this time around.

Let's wait and see how it pans out.

JBriggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $197 56.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5154522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.