MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

I refer to an announcement of 13th August 2018 where one of the...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I refer to an announcement of 13th August 2018 where one of the sentences stated ,
    Weathered host rocks mineralisation close to surface suggest a potential for
    "Free Dig Mining". This has a significant meaning when we also refer to a previous
    comment that the rocks were so soft they were unable to obtain proper core samples
    and the reason for looking at gold recovery by leaching methods "Tests reveal fast
    leaching with high gold recovery "due to the soft rocks.
    The Toll option with Challenger is not a viable option due to the WPG problems.
    So all makes sense the first 50 metres is ideal for Free dig mining . If you look at
    the latest announcement where the current round of RC drilling will occur just focus
    on the red dots that's where Free dig mining will most probably occur especially in
    sections 24 to Sections 28 .Most of the mineralisation is already at 1 g/t and above
    and this is where the highest readings are to be found so you could say for the exercise
    3 g/t average most probably higher . Sections 24 to S28 cover an area say 125m x 125m and
    50m deep and all this can be scooped up with the conventional excavators and graders and
    a couple of haul trucks. Even if the costs were $600 ( maybe less) an ounce by these methods
    Marmota would be cashed up for a very long time and would be able to explore all the other
    tenements surrounding Challenger without a Capital Raise again. Not sure what the cost of
    a portable leaching unit would be either. Still some work to do but as each day passes at Aurora
    Tank its shaping up like a winner to me . So heading in the right direction and some very
    exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $82.80K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113927 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 10703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.