NXS 4.08% 23.5¢ next science limited

That's fair enough, and I think LDM clearly showed his intent...

1. 187 Posts.
    That's fair enough, and I think LDM clearly showed his intent and view by buying a good few around 8c. He didn't really need to do that because in the bigger scheme of things it is not going to be very significant in his overall remuneration from a successful NXS - so while I am sure he liked the opportunity to make some extra profit by getting in at a low price, I think it was also him being explicit (without being verbal) about his belief in what he can achieve.

SDB has 48million reasons to want to see the SP recover, and do whatever's reasonable and necessary to achieve such - that seems like plenty of motivation, not sure what he can tangibly add to the picture though.

DV seems to be in there as a favour to LDM as best I can tell, not sure how important NXS is too him, nor how much time or attention he has to give to it.

I would like to see AGC more involved (a Board seat ?) He has a significant interest, very relevant skills (and i assume connections) - but his existent obligations may preclude him becoming more directly involved.

That said, management and Board has been pretty quiet while the SP has fallen dramatically.

If they are constrained from saying anything because they are seriously progressing cash realisation alternatives on Crux or Longtom - then fair enough, such things take time and preclude them from saying anything until/unless a tangible deal is announceable.

However the vacuum of information - could also mean there is little happening.

Either way "Nature hates a vacuum", and the "shorts" have played on this.

I have been impatient of late because I am concerned about the cash position 6-12 months out. I will take your guys (Dr Dann and ekey) advice and show a little more restraint and patience for the next few weeks - but I do think times a coming where some tangible outcomes become quite vital.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.012K 20.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21848 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.