NXS 4.08% 23.5¢ next science limited

Dr DannI do appreciate that there has been a plan set out and...

1. 187 Posts.
    Dr Dann

I do appreciate that there has been a plan set out and they are working to that plan to systematically realize value. That's fair enough and I have no issues with that and I respect then skills of LDM to bring this about.

What I am concerned about is that the company potentially has a cash crunch ahead of it. They seem to have tried to sell Crux but not found satisfactory offers - also fair enough, I certainly wouldn't want them selling that at a discount.

To adress the potentiall cash crisis, if they cannot realize assets at an acceptable value, then the logical alternattive is a capital raising.

But with the SP having done what it has in the last 6 months a CR would be highly dilutive (at best) or even potentially a disaster. That is why I am upset/frustrated - not becuase the fundamental corporate strategy is wrong, rather because poor management of the market sentiment to NXS could place the company in a highly compromised position if it needs cash in 6-12 months time.

There is time to adress this if they start acting now. That is why I am being so noisy about this here on HC, and writing letters to LDM and encouraging others to do the same.

I believe they need to get moving and heavily promote the positives of NXS into the market so as to lift the SP and allow a future CR to be a feasible and viable cash generative alternative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.012K 20.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21848 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.