BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Free Fall, page-16

1. 6,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I would have thought that the Company would have announced the 6m thick "anthracite" find as reported in the Polish press 30/12/2014 by now. I doubt that it was actually all anthracite as such, but anyway.....

Given the average seam thickness so far at Nowa Ruda has been only 79.6cm, finding a 6m thick seam(s) at 1,000m, which is below the seams reported from the first two holes, probably would count as a new discovery at Nowa Ruda. The deepest seam in CHW-2 (seam 408) was at 964 m.

Just a hunch, ..... but ASX investors would probably be interested in this and it might help the share price a bit.

Yes, the Company may have to wait for conformation from the lab, but I'm sure investors would appreciate a heads up with all the usual disclaimers.

wazbee's post Post #:14524891

Carbon lived in Nowa Ruda

Maciej Pawlowski, 2014-12-30 21:51
    Successfully completed the drilling of the new mine in the vicinity of Nowa Ruda. Anthracite coal was discovered more than six meters.
    - It is also 6 meters drilled carbon, pure anthracite, it is all shiny, greasy, without excesses - said in an interview with TVP Andrzej Zibrow, CEO of Coal Holding, which is a company belonging to the Australian Balamara the group that wants to invest in the construction anthracite mines in the region of Nowa Ruda.
    The deposits are located at an altitude of one thousand meters and the Environment Minister Maciej Grabowski entered in the register of minerals. Next year, Australians are going to apply for a mining license.

A little bit about anthracite coal
    http://energy.about.com/od/Coal/a/Anthracite-Coal.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.