WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I have gone back a little ways on these threads to examine some...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208

I have gone back a little ways on these threads to examine some of the older posts. Overall a faily balanced board. (With the obvious exception of course, which other posters have pointed out!)

Speccie stocks go up and down. That's a fact. And except in boom times most won't make money for their investors. So stock selection is key. As is timing. I know only one trader who always buys at the bottom - the rest of us just have to do the best we can based on what we see and read!

I agree with those above who have identified the next week or two as critical for the future of the company, including the performance at the AGM. My preliminary research suggests that the geology and economics are ok, without being outstanding, provided PoG remains steady. There is a moderate to high degree of technical risk (again, normal for an operation at this stage of development). Management performance is, to my mind, about on par for a speccie mgt team - but that is not very high praise. I would want a great deal more from them before taking a serious position. Or a significantly lower share price.

In any case, we won't have long to wait to find out. As one balanced poster said: not yet time to be taking to the life boats, but good to know where they are...

cheetah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.