WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Free fall, page-78

1. 5,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    No no Cheetah....I am far from successful in the traditional sense of a trader. Best to say got lucky on a hunch and having the cash at the time to risk. As we know any stock purchase is a risk and am always prepared to lose the amount I spend on specs. (And have!!)
    You have avoided the question I raised. You have not addressed both SOI or LOM.
    Also what potential greenfields await? The whole area is immensely rich with NST not far away. Have you considered the possibbility of a takeover?
    HOWEVER....if I was a newbie just looking at BLK then perhaps yes I would wait until AGM before investing. Maybe incremental purchases keeping one eye on the macro. I keep a good eye on the goldies and there are a few others that also warrant investigation. Have lost money on PRU but still hold and still think a dark horse. RSG at current prices a buy. BDR ...tricky one there and breaks my SOI rule. Over a billion.
    Nordesmic does great TA work on some of these and well worth looking at his posts.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.