FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

free fall, page-6

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lefish and rony18,

What I find the most unbelieveble is that you posted these comments some 6 hours ago and, if people are correct that FAS/GWR directors are reading these posts and posting on the FAS/GWR threads, you have not had anyone reply to your posts.

I have been reading the GWR/FAS posts for a few weeks and I find them unbelieveable.

I have no idea whether Wally, Kate et al are directors or not however find the inuendos, word games, insults, mind games etc... an absolute disgrace.

The most disgraceful thing is that the both of you are FAS holders and have posted your disappointment, and yet did not get a reply, even though others who are meant to be close, and supposed to be representing you, are still posting on GWR at this very moment.

I was brought up with the understanding that integrity was everything, and that directors represented every shareholder whether large or small. What I have read over the passed few weeks makes me sick.

I wish the best of you good luck. I hope if you have lost money that you make it up on other stocks.

I do not hold FAS or GWR and never have the intention to ever holding them.

Kind regards, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.