LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

There is a grave danger underestimating the drop in the cost of...

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    There is a grave danger underestimating the drop in the cost of renewables...by 2030 they will be the major source of power generation in the USA. OK we have LNG saying they will be getting gas out by 2019. What if that turns out to be 2022? That is the issue here...fence sitting and weighing up options is almost certainly going on from the money men. Why fall in when within several years the cost of renewables will return spades more than the cost of setting up gas with a shorter life sapn than thought several years ao? Anyone ever wonder why Bear Head was so cheap? Everyone thinks WOW... LNG got a great deal...maybe so. But why one would have to ask did the old developers sell out and get cashed up again? Oil is goner with no recovery in sight...maybe ever. The Planet is undergoing an energy renaissance of mega proportions and the energy of today is not the energy of tomorrow. It is happening fast. Yep they all need gas...LNG isn't capable of getting the gas out for at least 4 years...so much renewable tech is now cost effective and competitive imagine where it is going to be in several more years. Just my take...the expected is not what we should expect...expect the unexpected. Everyone expects oil to recover sometime soon...it is a goner. High oil prices are not sustainable in the economic planetary train wreck of today. This is getting interesting...fundamentals need revising to take in the current undeniable trends. All of a sudden I am glad to be fence sitting and be in some renewable stocks....back around the SP where I sold out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.