GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

I disagree with you on this one Mondy. To me, as soon as you...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I disagree with you on this one Mondy. To me, as soon as you disclose an offer, it screams that you are "open to sell" and you disclose (and genuinely reject the offer to try and attract more money). No matter what the CEO and everyone is saying at the time, it really opens the negotiation. Exactly what happened to LTR. They were all praising Tony Ottavio for rejecting the offer "we will go to production, we will not sell" bla bla bla and six months later they have accepted a slightly higher offer. And when you disclose an offer, to me it screams that you are now trying to get the best deal when you sell, rather than focusing on getting the project to production, it kind of shifts the goal post IMO and exactly what happened to LTR.

Putting a floor on the SP right now ffor GLN would be terrible. Imagine them saying they have rejected an offer at $1 a share. Shareholders will start talking about "oh yeah, i would sell at $1.30, that's a 30% premium" which would be really underselling ourselves. Even if we are currently very far from $1.30 a share..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $752.8K 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 874807 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.