AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Diamond hole 233 was too far south to effectively test the AP009...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Diamond hole 233 was too far south to effectively test the AP009 trend, there are some RC holes further East, but I do not have any assays for these in the model (assume not released yet?). The AP0009 peg remains open further east and may connect with the mapping outcrops, time will tell.

With respect to surface rock sampling, geologists or field assistants always tend to select the best looking chunks in the field, bag them, assay and management release these to the market, par for the course is to rarely ever show you the low or no numbers. Have they sampled all of the ones mapped further East? No idea, if they have they haven't indicated assays for them or maybe they haven't got approval to visit these hills from the TO's, how they mapped them doesn't always mean boots on the ground these days (we have the technology). Exercise caution when you see rock chips IMO, trust only the drill assays (don't mention Bre-X), with drilling you know it's a complete sample through the body with protocols in Table 1 and are representative. I am waffling now... In a nut shell AP0009 may continue further East, the system is open until otherwise tested, we know that this system can pinch and swell, it may pinch at surface but remain at depth.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5568/5568696-f5d855bb02cd4a70ce16c03e27c78df3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.