GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

free lunch

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To The Directors of the Board

I for one can appreciate the effort that seemingly has been done by the board of Directors the changes through Creat etc the carrot being dangled one time after another in front of us investors looking for a fair go not a miracle.
    galaxy has from a long term perspective promoted itself as this new company with a vision a sound vision i might add but at what cost? Currently the information we as long term investors are concerned is one of mismanagement and quote on quote timing and acquisition, at the end of the day we are looking at a company that is building on becoming a competitive lithium producer in every facet i its own right as competitive as the next company i accept that, what i can't accept as a long term investor is the cloud of information regardless of strategic or not that we receive after all its our money your dinners your meetings your wages are supplied currently with our money, that in itself should hold you to some accountability to the investors who have followed you on this start up adventure. I for one have read numerous arguments regarding this so called spec stock this is not spec this is purely a timing and regrettably a management issue i for one wish as a long term investor to be well informed of the trust we have given you to be able to keep us in the loop in some degree as to where this company is going at the moment its all spec on the information that this and over forums have achieved.

I'm sorry for this slight outburst but hey we have been mislead now on a number of times regarding the direction of this company its time to put up or shut up. it shouldn't matter now as we have supposedly the worlds largest project in lithium at our finger tips why the secrecy?????

all the best

Asahee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.