TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

“Just the association between Latent and TSV is too much....

1. 2,568 Posts.
    “Just the association between Latent and TSV is too much. Basically answering to the same people.”

Love, love your work but the above relationship is ripe in the commercial world.

I know first hand. As a FC (in one of my past lives) for a group of companies in the entertainment industry I over saw three main entities: marketing co, production co and casting agency. All three businesses were independently branded and we had offices in Aust, NY and London. Depending on the client’s needs we would pull on services and resources from each different entity accordingly. Most of the time the clients had no idea even if it was detailed in the smaller print of the agreement! It was a real winner during both boom times and tough.

For example, say we obtained the right to produce a show and go a 50/50 profit share with the owner of that show. The production budget would consist of marketing services, cast & crew, hire of equipment. All of these areas of the budget were provided by our group of companies. So was the profit share really 50/50? No usually more like 70/30 to us as we were able to draw profit through the other businesses. All ligament as those components of the budget were always at fair and competitive cost.

This structuring was also useful with asset management. In particular, the rights to a show. Another co would be established as a vehicle for the show with the various stakeholders as directors. Just as would be the case with the Warro project. Now these stakeholders were usually from a pool of long term and highly valued relationship that had successfully cooperated with each other on many projects in the past. From my experience it is the only way to do business as the parties share new business opportunities with each other.

The only problem was they become a real bitch to account for....arghhh...I never want to see another inter-company transaction in my life!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.