AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

free money courtesy of avb - avbob, page-16

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Gday promoter.
    Not the quickest unfortunately.

great in theory, BUT I think the company is deliberately dragging the chain, when it comes to the oppies (btw, I agree with this). I sold my free carried lot at 19.0c on Oct. 4 & immediately bought the same numbers of BOBs for 15.5c.

I received the CHESS statement on my sold heads within 4 or 5 days (T+3 plus a day to process at registry). BUT up to today, I still do NOT have my CHESS statement for the BOBs bought on Oct. 4, all of 7 trading days ago. I also have not received the option conversion notice.
    I have just spoken to Computershare and they are going to e-mail one to me in the next 1-2 days. They said the company normally issue them & can take up to 10 days to do so, but if required urgently you should contact Computershare & they will issue one.
    THEN, once you have the form, as weve read on another thread, it can take several weeks to actually see the fpos on your account. This is normal, but irritating if trying to do this arbitrage. Companies normally bunch a group of such requests together to issue the new shares.

So, the whole process could take up to a month; thus making it not such an attractive idea for the arbitrage traders. I remember well the arbitrage over the OXROA conversion to OXR. The funds smashed the OXR price in the process & we sure dont want to see that.

Ive now sold my last lot on open at 18.5 as I think the market will get bored with no further anns in next few weeks & Ill be buying them back lower down. I still like the company, but I think its fully valued atm with what we know so far.

as usual;
    CAVEAT EMPTOR - risk in all Investments.
    Everyone should make their own investment decisions & not base them on what they might read on an Internet chat site, or receive from me (who is just an enthusiastic amateur).
    Remember, this information is probably worth what you paid for it.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.