APE 0.19% $10.39 eagers automotive limited

hola flyman,report not too bad imo considering the bedding down...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hola flyman,

report not too bad imo considering the bedding down of adtrans and now another aquisition, eblen, on track.

motors take a lot of financing to keep stock in the showrooms but ape is one of my 'top management public cos' (poss the best) ozzie companies around and from my personal experiences at their showrooms and service outlets ape could teach just about every other australian company about service, efficiency and good staff culture.

the floods have brought in extra servicing as other showrooms effected by the waters were unable to get back to business quickly enough and no doubt car sales old and new will bounce once the insurers get things sorted.

i'm more than happy with the accounts and that little 1 cent extra on the 6 mth div to a record is tongue in cheek confidence and somehow encouraging. the strong ozzie will continue to make cars good value and boost bottom line profits. it can't last (or can it?) but if the ozzie starts retreating from it's highs then that imo will take some shine away going forward. property assets are still sound and the growth i expect from volumes due to expansion looking good. however, some consolidation has to come sooner rather than later. i like buybacks as they tend to be efficient bookkeeping only we don't really see the effects blasted out in the summaries.

the pe remains way to low for ape's consistencies but that's the market i suppose. maybe ape could get into the rare earths business when it cleans from under a few wheel arches lol. soil, grease and a few bits of tarmac bedded in red dust might just get some characters interested !

as for brokers reports, can't say i've ever read one on ape. sound enough for me atm anyway but do watch that ozzie dollar cos it could have an effect on buying prices of vehicles from overseas and cause some increases which might make some stall from buying a more expensive wagon.

a few dollars more on the share price will not make ape overvalued.

at least i'm not a lonely hc punter for once. two's good company. three .............. and up goes that share price !

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.39
Change
0.020(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.682B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.45 $10.61 $10.39 $5.001M 477.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7120 $10.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.48 2393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.