ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

re: going down.... nice choice of title for Adult Shop $...puns...

1. 330 Posts.
    re: going down.... nice choice of title for Adult Shop $...

puns aside...

I am not a holder ... but have been doing online e-commerce for the past 6 years .. and as ASC's reported profit is entirely from this part of their operation (online trading) where they have turned around previous losses incurred with their credit card processing .. I would SERIOUSLY be asking what has changed with regard to online credit card processing laws that now enables them to make such a profit ... from my knowledge (which is extensive) any online transaction can be charged back as a result of the fact that no signature has been viewed. This is fundamental to ALL online transactions.

The reason I raise this is .. that on the back of this profit the SP jumped and then "making hay while the sun shines" the options were released ... should there be any flaw in the accounting by say carrying over the chargebacks then the SP will drop dramatically ... I wouldn't touch it personally...

The above thoughts are a hypothetical scenario and readers should do their own research...

All the best.

YO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.