OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

I respect your positivity and promotion of orthocell. I also...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I respect your positivity and promotion of orthocell. I also have a holding in orthocell which I continue to hold for the long term, and clearly wish it well as an investor.
    But the reality is that it is very frowned upon in the medical world to apply a therapeutic treatment to a patient without results from studies and peer review of those results. This is to protect patients from unproven claims, and we have a robust and ethical system to protect Australians in the health care sphere, and realistic skepticism of claims without those results.TGA and FDA require hard data.
    Things are looking promising, but promising is a soft concept without hard data.
    So orthocell will remain a speculative stock until they can present strong results to the medical people who would use it, and obtain regulatory approval for them to do so, and they know this very well.
    I would like a bit more clarification on the reasons for the delay of those results, because until they happen, all sorts of people can manipulate the share price at whim, because the product cannot be marketed without them.As I’ve said, I am very happy to see the share price rise, but sceptical as to why without results (ATI) and or joint venture partners announced.

I’m afraid that individual case studies without that science (provable, replicable) just doesn’t cut it in the real world.not wanting to be a negative Nancy, but a realist. Would love it if tomorrow they publish them, and my concerns were for nothing, and the delay is because of partnership negotiation. Perhaps they will clarify when this SPP is done?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.