OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Free rotator cuff repair in Perth, page-26

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    This is crazy. I've bought more at $0.455. I suspect there is some high net worth retail shareholder who probably got in below 40's just getting out at any profitable price. The company has successfully placed $13 million dollars of shares with institutions at $0.50. This can't be Insto's selling. The selling probably triggered a few margin calls as well, perhaps from those poor souls who were buying up to $0.60 only two weeks ago.

Hopefully we should get the FDA CelGro approval to commence study shortly per the recent timetable and when this retail shareholder has finished offloading and the stock bounces back above $0.50. Clearly we are waiting until well into the New Year on the J&J ATI full recruitment/results update, but also clearly from the releases there are no issues with that either - they have struggled to get appropriate patients to fulfill the exact criteria, but that appears the only issue.

This company has $20 million on the books and hopefully another $5 million coming if the stock bounces. Its got plenty of US/EU interest in CelGro and a pending partnership in ATI with J&J (and others watching the results if J&J don't take up the option). Its a screaming buy, but you guys all know that and are already loaded up.

I wish management had waited until after the ATI recruitment announcement to announce the CR/SPP (we'd have all had a far more pleasant Christmas) but I am guessing J&J probably have first rights on the data if they commissioned it and OCC would be ransomed to their time frames on announcing actual results (they normally give a clinical update on full recruitment). I've done a bit of research on these joint studies and its not unusual for the commissioning company to place stipulations on the results so they obviously get first /look/benefit. I suspect OCC management felt it prudent to raise early without pressure or having to wait on J&J next year and pushing things fine. As it is they are now financially very comfortable, albeit somewhat at our expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.