BPH 0.00% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Yes i had the phone call as well and the answer was No, I will...

1. 55 Posts.
    Yes i had the phone call as well and the answer was No, I will not be donating any more money to BPH. I was also prompted to provide some feedback to BPH, so I suggested they stop splitting up the company with spin-offs and just get on with job under one banner.

I am tiring of biotechs in general as I have not yet backed a winner and they ll find devious/contriving ways to try and get more money out of shareholders.

Think about this; BPH have shareholders on a promise of free shares in a spin-off a few months down the track so the tendency for shareholders is to hang on even if their instincts are telling them to bail out. A good ploy to maintain some stability on the share price.

And then there are holders like me who are still waiting for Cortical shares. If they are ever distributed I guess I would still get them even if I were to sell my BPH shares today, but there is a level of mistrust about this so I hang onto them, just in case. Again another good ploy to keep holders hanging on.

Then there is the bit which is totally beyond my comprehension.... How is it possible to get a 20 cent share in Cortical Dynamics and a 20 cent share in Molecuar Discovery out of a 15 cent BPH share , and you get to keep the BPH share. This looks like jiggery-pokey to me. If that value is really there, then for mine it should already be built into the BPH price, which would subsequently retreat when the spin offs occur.

To me it just looks like a scheme to convince new punters to join in and contribute their 20 cents worth. Another ploy by BPH to extract new money for its research coffers.
    Not bad if they get away with it. But there will not be any new money from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $55.86K 2.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1536062 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2991478 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.