free speech.

1. 87 Posts.
    i'm all for freedom of speech we ALL enjoy here in Australia. may freedom of speech live long and prosper. i dont wish to stop anyone putting up a post about any topic.
    from time to time here events around the world make their way into our hearts and mnds. by enjoying the freedom we enjoy in Australia , it perfectly okay to mkae a post here. if you wish to make a strident post about some event that happens outside of Australia , or inside , its OK to express your feelings. feel free.
    my point is that personal thoughts n postings should be put into specific categorys that we can all easily find. if i want to post a series of Racing Tips for Rosehill, Eagle Farm , and Flemington i think i should be allowed to post them in a "RACING TIPS" so we can all laugh n learn.
    if i want to declare that Parramatta are good things this year ( providing they play The Broncos) in the Grand Final is perfectly OK to do so in a " FOOTY TIPS " section. we can all laugh and learn.
    my point is (finally) many of the posts cant be put into the "GENERAL" category because they are not general comments. can we please have a number of other forums easy to access on the front page here to add out football , racing , health and travel tips to our other much loved hotcopper posts and categorys.
    all those in favor raise ya hand.
    waddya think gang....??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.