i'm all for freedom of speech we ALL enjoy here in Australia....

1. 87 Posts.
    i'm all for freedom of speech we ALL enjoy here in Australia. may freedom of speech live long and prosper. i dont wish to stop anyone putting up a post about any topic.
    from time to time here events around the world make their way into our hearts and mnds. by enjoying the freedom we enjoy in Australia , it perfectly okay to mkae a post here. if you wish to make a strident post about some event that happens outside of Australia , or inside , its OK to express your feelings. feel free.
    my point is that personal thoughts n postings should be put into specific categorys that we can all easily find. if i want to post a series of Racing Tips for Rosehill, Eagle Farm , and Flemington i think i should be allowed to post them in a "RACING TIPS" so we can all laugh n learn.
    if i want to declare that Parramatta are good things this year ( providing they play The Broncos) in the Grand Final is perfectly OK to do so in a " FOOTY TIPS " section. we can all laugh and learn.
    my point is (finally) many of the posts cant be put into the "GENERAL" category because they are not general comments. can we please have a number of other forums easy to access on the front page here to add out football , racing , health and travel tips to our other much loved hotcopper posts and categorys.
    all those in favor raise ya hand.
    waddya think gang....??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.