"Free Tommy Robinson!"', page-66

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    That’s right- most of us understand there was a suppression order in place, what we are really arguing is that there should not be a suppression order- it’s the ‘normal’ sickos that blend in with everyone else that are the greatest danger to the community so they should have their faces, names & details clearly published.

How likely is that any normal person is going to come in to contact with Rolf etc? A lot less likely than coming in to contact with one of a whole gang of guys who will just slip quietly back into a community somewhere.

Our own Sydney gang led by Bilal Skaf, ( whose gang rapes weren’t even really condemned by the local muslim ‘leaders’, one even noting that ‘uncovered women are like meat for the cat’ whatever that had to do with anything ), has had one of their fellows asked recently, on camera, ‘do you feel bad for what you did?’

‘Why should I? I’ve done my time!’ The slime answered.

Rapists, pedophiles & abusers of women, children, the elderly or mentally challenged people have something very wrong with them & most will probably never..... ‘heal’? to become useful citizens.

Therefore they should all be clearly named & shamed to protect the rest of us,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.