LYC 0.73% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Free Trade agreement and the big picture

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Business update during AGM next Friday will pave the way for strong recovery in the share price, IMO.
    The consolidation of share price around all times low tell the story of impending positive announcement.
    Lynas has indicated in its latest update that they are focussing on the good stuff Nd/Pr which has seen strong demand and potential future supply shortage.
    Chinese magnet producers are very interested in companies that are producing Neodymium and Praseodymium as evidenced by their investment in Arafura’s Nolan Project.
    With the signing of Free trade agreement, Chinese enterprises will be able to invest one billion Australian dollars up from the previous ceiling of AUD$ 248 million . This will open the door for investment in Lynas's LAMP and its mine in Western Australia.

Next Friday, is the day where everyone on the forum would find out whether their analysis was right or wrong.
    Two big parcels were added to my portofolio and more to come.

One of the few times to free cash from blue chip to buy big in Lynas over the next few days and that is my vote of confidence in lynas.

These are my opinions and thoughts, not an investment advice.

Good Luck to Lynas holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
-0.045(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $3.784M 616.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 25359 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 8404 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.