GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Pubic wifi lol now that would be funny! Jeffries I was drunk so...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Pubic wifi lol now that would be funny! Jeffries I was drunk so I don't quite remember if my iPhone prompted me to connect or I searched for a wifi connection through my settings however either way there was an option to connect to a wifi called (now I better watch how I spell this) "free public wifi". When I clicked on it the tick came up beside it as though I was connected however when I attempted to browse through a few websites I still had the 3G symbol and not the wifi symbol at the top of my screen so obviously I never connected to it. This may well be to do with the fact that it is still not available to the general public as yet however is up and running which is a good sign! But didnt somebody on this forum say that it will be called "netbay wifi" and not "free public wifi"? Anyhow doesn't matter what it's called either way as we have been told its definitely up and running. So in answer to your question about ads I didn't see anything but once again that's obviously due to the fact that I never was able to connect.

Good luck to all holders hopefully official launch and announcement next week. I guess it would be wise for them to not just switch it on but do a launch whereby they set up a stall or something at flinders for a week and give out pamphlets to notify the public of its existence as a way of marketing the service.

Now back to bed for me I don't think even panadol will help this sore sore head lol never drinking again! (until next week)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.