Free Will, page-160

1. 22,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    It is your intelligence that enables you to look at and compare the 3 different maps, cuz.

That's not exaclty what I said. I added the bit about the hoon which you previously didn't address when you claimed we choose what is best for us and good over bad etc.

If you don't know, then please believe me that choosing between ways for outcomes is not different from making a final decision.

And the hoon that diverts to the police station to do a burnout knowing it isn't the good thing to do?

And while we are at it, please believe me that as someone who believes in the almighty God,

Who might that be?

Determinism doesn't touch the existence or non-existence of God. So for a theist like you can say that since God created the universe, it has been unfolding in the chain of cause and effect in line with the natural laws.

So another person who claims to know God. Why is it, those who don't believe in God, know so much about God?
    I don't make any claims about God. People present opinions and I present propositions, whether true or not, that dispute those opinions.

I can even back it up with some verses from the Bible, which show that it is not your choice or decision, but God's decision that you believe in Him.

I've quoted verses supporting that but this gets back to the command of loving God with your entire being and your neighbour as such. Doing this despite every inclination of the human heart being evil since birth. How do you explain that?
    What kind of determination would take that to be?
    And then there is, If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Ruling over sin, loving God and neighbour with your entire being might be an exercise in free will.

In all that there is to know about the brain and the human psyche, we know so little but if you believe you know it all then you know it all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.