The definition was criticized because it was a useless dead end...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    The definition was criticized because it was a useless dead end as an aid to exploring the concept of free will.
    However, since there is no universal agreement on what is meant by free will, how could there possibly be a "true" definition.

In any case sufficient indications in those posts to waffle were given about my clear views on free will.
    If that is not apparent to you then it's your problem.

You did not prove my claim about the attitude of devout believers regarding God was unrealistic.
    That is just you repeating your own claim regardless of what anyone else says.

As already pointed out there is nothing contradictory in giving different examples of something.
    If I say the majority of humans can't hold their breath for more than 30 secs but someone who is exceptionally well trained and motivated can hold it for 10 mins, that is not a contradiction.

Your imaginary illusion re my supposed sneaky subterfuge to trick waffle and impress others (can't imagine who except perhaps you) is amusing, bordering on delusional.

Of course I could fool you but why would I try ?
    You cannot see shades of meaning which makes you a sitting duck and regard any response that is not in a form suitable to you as "sneaky".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.