AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

freedom fighter, page-2

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I thought this was a good reflection on how the markets have performed from 2006 till 2013...MNM IPO raised 4 million at 20 cents per share in 2006( detalis below)....At that stage we had NO Mt mulligan, (If I recall we paid about 700 000k plus shares) NO BM or BM JV and NO LV tenements....crazy hey?? Good to see some better buying depth today, seems like the tide is about to turn IMO....:-0)

I am not one to focus on the past because what lies ahead is all that really matter to me but this was interesting IMO...

Directors and consultants will be looking FWD to a payday just as much as most LT holders IMO...

Lets hope the placement get settled next week,,,,Big boys take off brakes and IK tells us the plans for the drilling season. Unfortunately, some holders need to be comforted daily but most of us realise that all projects are progressing as explained via previous announcement and we will be drilling very soon as the dry season approches...

here's hoping for some good drill results and progress down south..

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/11/09/1162661808394.html

"Mantle Mining IPO reaches $4m targetEmailPrintNormal fontLarge fontNovember 9, 2006 - 2:04PM

Advertisement
    AdvertisementMantle Mining Corporation Ltd has said that its initial public offer has closed early after reaching its target of $4 million.

The miner of gold in Queensland and Victoria, which will begin trading in mid-November, issued 20 million shares at 20 cents each and said the strong demand from both retail and institutional investors was encouraging.

"Our immediate focus is to bring our existing Queensland gold deposits, Granite Castle and Great Britain, into early production to generate early cash flow, and work to this end has already been initiated," managing director Stephen de Belle said.

"The Company considers both projects are amenable to potential short term open cut development of the oxide ore and plans to investigate the use of third party mobile plant and toll milling for initial ore treatment requirements.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.