AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

freedom fighter, page-4

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "how about a multi pronged way of looking at it.if a car was draped in a solar paneled paintwork combined with generation derived from spinning wheels(storage then released),petrol,lng,etc,etc combined.smart car."

Hi trig, thanks for the laugh, just read your post on another forum with regards to your idea of "green energy" ha ha

You greens sure can dream....Sometime I wonder how some peoples mind work...?

IMO the Exergen tech should be loved by the greenies,,,It is proved to make coal nearly as clean as gas...

wow, Imagine if the rest of the world burnt clean coal, seems like a good thing for the enviroment IMO?

If you did any research into MNM you would realize that BM and LV have been set aside for mining due to the potential of BCE/clean coal techs..

good luck with the solar powered car,,,maybe we should stop all power stations in vic tomorrow and only do stuff during the sunny days?

Why do we need cheap base load power anyways? I can tell you not in the manufacturing industry...

Vic/Aust needs the LV/BM to be developed not only for clean energy,jobs,royalties but long term power/energy security and hopefully cheap power for the struggling MFG industry....

USA kees power prices low,,,I wonder why.....ummmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.