freedom of speech , page-11

1. 801 Posts.
    since when has freedom of speech been taken away? it's just limited. SORRY MODERATORS IF THIS LOOKS LIKE SPAMMING BECAUSE I DO KNOW I'VE WRITTEN THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD but i guess i'll have to write it here since it's very relevant and some people don't realise about the good and bad sides of technologies or any medium used in broadcasting the freedom of speech.
    had posted these before but again(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance)(this is just repetition-plz check post or message numbers 615376,615398,615406[latter message small though other 2 explanations] as history,advantages and disadvantages of some technologies related to total surveillance which are also affecting jobs and industries,changing lifestyles and business models - all there including how social media,apps world,cloud computing have taken it further and CCTVs are nothing compared to those and previous post also has about the 1st case ever with regards to bullying via webcam through invasion of privacy....these technologies have good side though they also have bad including espionage,terrorism,etc):
    big brother with technology has been there for decades now-Apple Ad of 1984 to IBM with regards to Big Brother:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.