LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

freefall?

1. 115 Posts.
    Let's face it, LYC has been freefalling since the Malaysian fearmongering led to this review. It's got me scared as I've been holding and despite my confidence that things will work out, its painful to watch my stock crashing due to a problem that will take at least 1 month to resolve. What are your insights and opinions on how this will pan out? LYC can't just fall 5-10% every day for the next month, obviously. But everytime its fallen I think taht this is the lowest it can go and yet it crashes further and further down. Going below $2 is a real worry now.

We've now lost 25% of the company value since our 2.7 peak. Are people really saying that LYC has a 20%+ chance of having the lamp rejected and becoming absolutely worthless? Surely it is oversold, yet it continues to fall for some reason. A new contract was signed, the concentration plant will be up soon and this review is moreso a formality than a serious risk so I'm not sure why we are seeing this. Is it a matter of institutions taking advantage of this to pull the SP down for their own ends? I'm really confused but I do know that LYC doesn't deserve to be below $2.00.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.