LYC 0.40% $6.33 lynas rare earths limited

freefall?, page-8

1. 115 Posts.
    I?ll also put my reputation on the line here. A high AUD is bad for Lynas but I think there will be some destructive light at the end of the tunnel. Australian house prices are beginning to fall at an accelerating pace and going by other nations? experiences, it will cause a lot of calamity here.

Unemployment and mortgage delinquencies are lagging indicators in this case and when things start getting bad, the AUD will be anything but safe. I asked Nic about the effects of a falling AUD in the last conference call and in addition to higher revenue due to Res being in USDs, he said that costs would be lower for Lynas too.

Unfortunately, LYC might get swept up in the certain ASX crash that would occur if this happens. However, if RE demand is still up, EPS should take care of any excessive panic.

I agree with buying now. I wish I had sold at 2.7 as I would definitely buy up now. Even if its not the bottom, its close enough. Anyway, the SP has regained a little bt of sense and gone above $2 but it sucks that it is lower than the SP offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.33
Change
0.025(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.31 $2.413M 379.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 10720 $6.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.33 7032 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.