SVL 2.94% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

freefall..., page-12

1. 553 Posts.

The Real Physical Market demands that eventually price will reflect the outcome of buyer/seller demand.

The last 5 years on the PM market has been a blatant manipulation.

I have been waiting for common sense and sanity to return to the market. Yet it all goes on; the computer trading cycles. No traders or investors left, yet the computer programme still recycles the shares bringing the price ever lower.

No one wants to enter an unpredictable volatile market. Those that were to be "shaken out" were shaken out weeks ago if not more. "Shaken out" and "burnt". Unlikely to want to reenter the market.

Only "believers" (no matter how much "due diligence" you put in) remain. Believers like Nathan, Aksier, and even myself.

But how much longer can they keep this farce of a market up? How is it that nobody wants to look into the world of banking/finance/markets? Regardless whether Democrat or Republican. Similarly, Lib or Lab, they are the same "promoters" of "status-quo", banking/financial conservatism.

My point of difference with Nathan is that although some individuals may be accumulating, "Elite Money" is not accumulating.

Why should they? With a nominal shareholding they can computer trade a company to destruction! Why lock in financial resources when you can quite inexpensively control the share price direction through endless repetitive cycles of trading the same shares over and over again until they remain the only buyers and sellers left?

How far will they push down SVL's sp? (Even I have just about wiped out my profit margin cushion!)

Not Happy!

Still a Believer! Just disillusioned!!!

Makes one wonder how far they will go, and what do they really want?

How much longer can we repeat the mantra of;
    "Accumulate; Buy on the Dips!"?
    Smart Money may be accumulating, but the "Elite" money isn't!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $496.7K 2.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38364 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 615122 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.