SVL 3.45% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

freefall..., page-14

1. 230 Posts.
    Graza, to discount charting is not allowing oneself to view the bigger picture.
    That is a common statement for the "Fundamentals Ony" proponents.
    I am certain there is an opposing view from the Technical side as well.
    I try to follow the middle ground in analysing when to jump in & out.
    As stated, my intent is not to pick perfect entry points.....it is to pick points of lower risk i.e. overbought & oversold conditions, general market sentiment, fundamentals of the companies being looked at, state of the $US dollar, so on & so forth.
    I also bounce my analysis off the sites I have listed in my previous post.
    If you take the time to view these you will see one dismisses market manipulation by the large commercials whereas the other totally agrees that manipulation occurs.

My original point for posting was to just give an insight to recent Hot Copperites as to how some traders/investors base their decisions to enter or exit the market thats all.

The market in general is all about the human emotions of fear & greed and a large group base their decisions on the charts so you cannot discount them.
    I have traded reasonably well over the last 12 months using both the charts & the commentary of the sites I view.
    I have also started recently to post up what I am doing & why based on this analysis.....once again, to give people insight into atleast how one trader/investor operates.....That's all......I'm no Guru...just a nobody trying to make some sence of it all.
    Here's some charts showing how I make some calls on AYN & SVL & how they relate to the HUI, BPGDM & the $USD....the correlations are a little rough but do give a good indication....I'd estimate my strike rate at approx 70%.....It's not perfect....never will be but I'm happy with that.
    For the record...watch the dollar very closely over the next few days as early indications are showing a possible uptick.....this may not bode well for our PM's...I'm still in cash only & waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $336.3K 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2113050 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 219910 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.