CHM 2.70% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Cranswick, To put CHM at the same level as excrement an insult...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    Cranswick,

To put CHM at the same level as excrement an insult to the good name of excrement!

Anyway the market continues to speak regarding the prospects of CHM. Down about 50% from high of 12c now. I hope holders have stop-losses set before the SP collapses.

The 15c options must look pretty worthless to AH now - and the CHM directors obviously did not let them in on the full story if MMXs statement that they have relevant information not requested by CHM is true (and I do not see why it should not be). AH may well decide to drop the case in light of new evidence and the fact that they are working effectively for nothing, given that the options are not even half-way to being in the money.

They (AH) will probably just sit tight until they have to do something and hope the market gets false rumours about the case to either get options in the money or raise option value enough to make a profit from selling them.

An advantage to AH of holding options of course is that they will not appear on the top-20 list or have to declare a "change in significant interest" when they sell them, which of course would spook the CHM SP down bigtime.

Much more danger holding CHM than MMX at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $8.826K 489.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383611 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 349591 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.