COE 0.00% 19.5¢ cooper energy limited

freefalling now, page-12

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi El, and all

It is certainly a very different market right now and short selling where short selling is rife and can do real damage in this time of the general bad sentiment towards the market.

I was reading today an article with Andrew Forrest complaining about how short sellers are killing his share price and how the practice of naked short selling should be banned in his opinion.
    Especially in the case of short selling where forces with no financial interest in the company can bring so much damage to the share price.

Good to have people who will get noticed making these kind of comments.

For us small investors versus the hedge funds the market has become even more scary but we have to keep in mind that at the end fundamentals will make the difference to where a share price is heading.

The big question for us is how long do we have to wait for this to happen.
    By the looks how the big funds are scanning the market with their short selling and bot tactics they are ready to make some real good money, once sentiment improves and they let go of the breaks.

It will happen like it always does and as long as we stay in the market we should see the rewards once again.

Even with our small oilers like COE , BOW , MPO , PSA which have been savaged right now , their time will come again and probaly sooner rather then later.

Our hard rock miners have suffered the same but some have started the way back up today. The market is cheap right now and with lots of money on the side lines the turn around could be starting this week.

And I put a small buy order in for COE today and hope to get it filled tomorrow.

Just remember in times like this you make the most, even when its much harder to part with the money.

good luck guys I know how you all feel, but the sky will become blue again.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $514.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $426.1K 2.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 472701 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 12628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.