FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Freehill General Discussion

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Since every time an announcement comes out we end up starting a new thread, I thought I'd start one that we can always come back to. All opinions and predictions welcome.

Now, the company has not had an informative announcement for yonks (Not including the very common Duddy top-ups). I'm guessing that the company is low on cash, as others are guessing too (The company has provided no update on this). I expected a capital raise to occur a while ago, but still nothing. Which leads me to believe there might possibly be something going on behind the scenes, perhaps a deal has been struck with an investor/company and funding has been secured? I really don't have any other explanation for it, since we only had 42k cash in the bank at the end of last quarter, which would've been chewed through rather quickly, and we've received no update as of yet. If the company has run itself into the ground to the point where it is likely going to become insolvent due to excessive debt, or just a plain lack of funding causes operations to come to a halt, it is my understanding that the company must update the market, otherwise they are breaching disclosure laws. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

So, either the company has broken rules and is totally screwed (unlikely since investors would be able to conduct a class action against the board and likely win) not to mention Duddy constantly topping up would make no sense, or, funding has been secured (or in the process of being secured therefore not yet reportable) and the news is simply yet to be released. Am I missing something here??

I know the quarterly is due soon, but it's probably still a good few weeks away, and anything can happen between now and then. I'd just like to hear some other opinions.

Any thoughts, feel free to chime in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4518357 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2289777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.