FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Freehill General Discussion, page-3

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For those interested, I did just have a conversation with CFO Paul Davies, who did confirm the company is not anywhere near insolvent and is continuing as per usual, and that the cash balance of the company does not reflect their ability to find funding, which they are in the process of doing this very moment. He explained that while the company does have funding lined up, it simply cannot announce that it has secured funding until anything is 100% finalised, just as I suggested in the previous post, and expressed his frustration at this. Hopefully some good news soon.

Plans for Q3 are in place (Drilling of YB6 and also the potential copper and gold resource) and the company expects to continue normal operations in the upcoming quarter. He also stated that the company's long term goal (he admitted it may take some time) is to produce 1 million tonnes of iron ore a year. Currently, FHS is selling its iron ore for about $80 a tonne (USD), which is understandable as they are dealing with a lower Fe grade ore.

An announcement is expected to be released at some point before the end of next week.

Cheers to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7109178 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 13008830 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.