FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Hi there!I feel you're pretty much on track - my guess is...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi there!

I feel you're pretty much on track - my guess is that most holders acquired at a higher price and are now sitting on a loss but not willing to crystallise or cut their loss (shares in the bottom drawer) due to the possibility of this thing actually taking off soon. If the stock was hopeless, then there would be relentless selling. Instead sellers/holders are very stagnant and stubborn, not really willing to budge. Most are holding tight with their fingers crossed. Just a shame the buy side doesn't have a bit more oomph, but I guess you can't expect people to jump on board on such little news.

I've been sitting on this stock for a while now, and IMO the drilling that is currently occurring (YB6 as well as potential copper and gold tenement) is going to be our breadwinner. All previous scans and estimations show that YB6 is going to be a ripper, but that's all they are. Estimations. Hopefully the program will be completed before Christmas/end of the year as the company has stated so that we can get some concrete figures.

We don't need the most spectacular mine, we just need something good enough to take our 0.015 SP and double or triple it, and to be honest a company wholly owning an asset like YB as well as Arenas definitely justifies an SP greater than 1.5 cents, even if you factor in our financials. We just need the value of our assets confirmed on paper, otherwise it's all speculation and no one will be willing to risk their own money on a high-risk play like this when instead they could pick a company that is much easier to evaluate.

Like I said, Christmas/end of year. Keep an eye on this, I certainly am.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7109178 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 13008830 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.