FLN 5.26% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

Excellent summary @bystander01. I took the opportunity to...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Excellent summary @bystander01.

I took the opportunity to purchase at 37 cents last week. If Freelancer earnings continue to flatline, then we will see the share price continue to fall and it appears that CY17 revenue will be broadly in line with CY16 revenue. However, if the company can demonstrate a return to its previous growth trajectory later this year, we could quickly see the share price double.

CY2016 was the first listed full year to record positive operating EBITDA and NPAT, so we may well see the same for CY2017. If there are hints at a rosy outlook for the remainder of 2018 in the 2017 annual report, which is due to be released on the 27th Feb, we may climb very quickly from these all time lows. Also, Matt Barrie has indicated on Twitter (see previous thread) that there is nothing to be concerned about in the 2017 annual report. So the downside from here is not significant.

The market has lost faith in Freelancer currently... and that is why this is the right time to buy if you believe Freelancer can return to revenue growth. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.