FLN 0.00% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

freelancer ipo, page-48

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Read this guys. Then you will know why we were screwed for an allocation. Some guys here laughed at me when I suggested at th e beginning that the SP could fly. Well lets see what happens. If the directors bought in the IPO that's unreal. As I said right at the beginning, what will happen is, any initial selling by little blokes like us is absorbed by the directors and the fund and then selling dries up. You know what happens to the SP then. I wouldn't sell any if I have some under these circumstances. As I said $1 is not out of the Q within the first few days. Good luck. The article is attached below.

Freelancer lures key investors from Facebook, MYOB, Seek
    Brett Cole20 min ago
    DataRoomEquity Capital MarketsIndustriesInformation Technology
    The $17.5 million initial public offering of Freelancer Ltd, the world’s largest online marketplace for outsourcing, has attracted a founding investor in Facebook Inc, the founder and management of internet job site Seek Ltd and the cofounder of accounting software company Myob Ltd.

Freelancer closed its IPO early after it was flooded with demand from investors such as Facebook investor Joel Sng, Seek’s Andrew Bassat, Paul Bassat and Jason Lenga as well as MYOB cofounder Brad Shofer.

KTM Capital, the IPO’s underwriters, organised the sale of 30 million Freelancer shares at 50 cents each plus the sale of another 5.1 million shares to company employees at the same price.

Freelancer’s directors bought a further 2 million shares in the IPO and employees another 2 million as well. About 90 per cent of Freelancer’s stock is held by its directors, management and employees.

The company’s shares are set to begin trading on the ASX on Friday with an initial market value of $218 million.

Founded in 2009, Freelancer has nine million users from 247 countries, regions and territories. Its revenue is primarily generated from users posting projects on the freelancer.com network of websites. Its fee income is generated when projects are awarded by posters and subsequently accepted by users undertaking the projects.

Fees vary by the value of the project and are paid primarily as an introduction fee at the time of acceptance.

Freelancer also generates fees from a number of other services including subscription memberships, project upgrades, crowd sourcing contests and upgrades, bid upgrades, advertising and certification fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.26K 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56079 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 16739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.