IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

freeloaders, page-2

1. 2,306 Posts.
    Roloven,

Thank you for your post

If somebody is calling you a 'free loader' or other derogatory term you are right to vent your steam !! ... and every right to be offended

People should be worried about their own holdings and realise that everybody has their own strategies and goals when investing in PRR.

Please note that the vast majority of people who either post or read Hotcopper PRR are decent.. and are here because we share a common goal

... unfortunately some get distracted when they quite ludicrously perceive that someone's post on HC can affect the share price.... or after a fall they vent their spleen on others

poke some fun and have a joke or 2 ... no worries
    ( I know I have my share of knockers on this site... but as much as I like knockers ... actually upon reflection I love knockers )

but keep the nasties and personal things to a minimum if at all

I find it a little bit grating when some one is attacked for being a ' newbie ' on this site, when on an open forum such as this they have a right to chat, ask questions , comment

.... many of the questions are the same as those asked along the course of the journey of Prima... because they are NEW to the company

... it is with some empathy that we should respect every body's post and their questions ... and I'm sure that there are many " longer term' hotcopper PRR posters that are more willing to help.

Welcolme to all the new Prima shareholders

... because without you the company would not be growing

.... welcolme to Prima ... which will be a lifechanger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.