IMM 1.47% 33.5¢ immutep limited

freeloaders, page-8

1. 2,306 Posts.
    agree 100 % with you Jimmy ( at last ! )

have been on and on for months and months about the freedom of what Hotcopper is all about ... in defense of the hotcopper poster.

... particularly after a 'bollicking' I got from a bloke who owns a beach house ' sponsored by CSL

for a lot of people who just read these posts. it should not be incumbent upon a few ' regulars ' to have a crack at anybody for posting if there opinion , even if it disagrees with theirs.

There is a thing called rationale argument ... and one should take there time to be courteous and respectful in their responses to others posts... frivolity is welcomed also... to keep some humour, ' readability ' and interest ...as per the Hotcopper guidelines.

If you want Financials only ... go to the Financial Review.. and there aint a lot of PRR in there.... If you look at other stock forums currently on line in Oz... well to say they would be average would be an overstatement

.... my favorite post ever on Hotcopper was from last night...from martybell

... go back and read it ... and with a "oldie ' like that expressing his thoughts on Prima... because he was welcolmed to do so... ... good on ya Marty

.... and this is what Hotcopper is about ... a vehicle for all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $457.5K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 279314 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 133590 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.