SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Freeway 2.0.9 Software Upgrade, page-36

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi fellow Syntonites

don't have much time for trading these days, and even less for posting. Great to see the action this last week; just one deal out of the blue to attract attention.

I want to remind new comers that when GG said that there will be many good announcements in coming months, it needs to be taken very seriously. Every announcement will act exponentially in attracting new investors as they see the FA beginning to come to fruition. This of course will have an exponential impact on the sp.

Traders love quick fixes and forthcoming news will provide that, like junkies at a chemist sale. But the longer term effect will result in the rapid sp rise throughout 2017. This is because these announcements are establishing the financial backbone across many markets. This is one of the beauties of tech stocks; they can create a plethora of news/contracts etc in a relatively short period of time compared to other sectors like mining, where drill results, off-takes, jv's etc can take considerably longer. The longer periods can also occur with tech, but in SYT's case, they have 2 outstanding products in new demanding fields - sponsored data & split billing - and the world's best management team for delivering. As such, all the ground work for future growth is being established now, but as suggested in an above post, there will be a scramble for all industry players to get on board if SYT is successful, resulting in continual new contracts in 2017. I'll even suggest that they will become boring after a while .

All this talk of next year may be a little disheartening for your average stock junkie, but next years success will occur not at the expense of this years. I've said many times I am personally hoping for 30 cents by years end, but it may take until end first Q '17 for this. This of course will be an extraordinary achievement and quite rare. My mid-term check date for this is 9c-12c by end of October.  The more experienced traders here will take this as hopeful exuberance at best, and utter folly at worse; and fair enough. Predictions of any nature that are dealing in human affairs are always controversial.  But for newbies, remember that hope is not a trading strategy, as one quality trader on HC - @Waiting4Godot - continually reminds us, so don't go putting the house on it unless you have another (as I am).

News this week? Bet you the kitchen sink !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.